Saturday, January 25, 2014

First time out…

 

Today was the first time that I have really left the house.  I have felt awful but I knew that I needed to get some fresh air and staying inside all week has been tough but being in pain has been the worst.  I needed to get out and do something.  So, Mom and I decided to do a little shopping.

20140220_223954

I came home with another fuzzy warm cuddly blanket,

20140220_223839a new purse 20140219_215526

and a chair. 

I think the blanket and the chair were inspired from this past week of cuddling in my Mom’s quilts and their awesome recliners.  I was kind of spoiled with those things this week.  But the purse…I guess, everyone needs a new purse now and then.  HA

My chair fits perfectly in the corner of my room.  I am so exited to snuggle in it and fall asleep.  Hmmm…I think that I will just do that. 

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

These are the best purchases to make when you've been inside all week long! That chair looks so comfy, I hope you snuggled right in it all night long.