Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Peace

 

20140107_071257

I have plenty of thoughts going through this brain of mine that I really need to deal with and some decisions that I need to make so I decided to get up bright (ok…it was extremely dark) and early to attend the temple before I went to work.  I wasn’t in the mood to go alone so I dragged along my dear friend, Lena.  Ok, I didn’t really drag her—she was eager to go.  As I approached the temple, I was touched at how beautiful the whiteness of this sacred building illuminated against the darkness of the sky.  It was extremely breathtaking. 

We finished our assignment and sat in the temple for quite some time talking.  It was so nice and peaceful.  I didn’t want to leave.  The peace that I felt was incredible and I did not want to leave it behind..  I love attending the temple.  I love being removed from the world for a couple of hours to relish in the peacefulness of the Spirit

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

That is such a beautiful picture of the temple. I'm glad you got peace there.