Wednesday, January 1, 2014

thoughts hovering over thousands of file folders

imagesCA870JMC

I do have the greatest intentions sometimes to do things that I want to do but…sometimes they just stay in my brain and I put them aside so that I can accomplish other things. I have many blog entries in this brain of mine for the month of December and I still plan on posting them but I need to stay current with the thoughts that are permeating in this brain of mine. See…my brain is made up incredible adorable looking file folders. Some of them have bright colored flowers on them and some have polka dots, others have stripes or a chevron pattern or even plain ones…they are all creative and amazing. Right now in this brain of mine, I think there are a thousand file folders opened with lots and lots of thoughts escaping and just hovering over the top of these file folders seeking the opportunity to be thought about and moved back into their appropriate file folder.

So, as we start the beginning of a new year, I hope that you will stop by to hear of my thoughts, adventures and opinions. I am so grateful for a new year and look forward to many beginnings and experiences. Happy New Year Friends!!

~Michelle

2 comments:

Gerb said...

Of course your file folders are cute and crafty, even in your brain! That's so Michelle!

¡Vieve! said...

So many file folders! I know you must have so much going on in there all the time...can't wait to hear what's all in there!