Friday, April 18, 2008

Pirates of Penzance



If you are in Provo or in the nearby vicinity, I recommend the Center Street Musical Theater. Right now, they are playing Pirates of Penzance. We opted for the dinner and the play. So, we arrived at 6:30 pm and found our reserved table. It was fabulous--we were right in front. After we took our seats, we were served a delicious meal of rotisserie chicken with garlic red potatoes, salad, a roll and dessert. It was quite delicious!!!

Then, the play began. Since our table was right in front, it felt like we were apart of the play. It was amazing. The talent of the cast was incredible and I was quite impressed. We, actually, know two people in the cast and it was all worth it to see them act. They are talented and their personalities really added to the play.

So, if you need a night out for dinner and a play...the Center Street Musical Theater is the place to go.


2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

That sounds fun-and the meal sounds delicious. I think I'll have to check that place out for myself.

Maleen said...

Michelle, call and give me details. It sounds like a great date for Tyler and I before we are house bound.