Saturday, June 8, 2013

Snuggles are great but I would rather have giggles.

My sweet little niece, Miss B, had surgery on Thursday.  She is such a little trooper.  She has had to endure so many things and it just breaks my heart to see her not feeling well.  I love her so much.  She truly is one of my heroes.  I can’t even begin to describe the feelings that I have for this little girl.  She truly is an angel in my life.  I count my blessing every day because I have her in my life.  She truly is such an amazing little girl. 

Today, I had the opportunity to watch her for a good share of the day.  Mostly we just snuggled and watched the Disney Channel.  It is so unlike her to just snuggle and watch TV.  She is usually playing her little heart out, smiling and giggling.  But, today was just a snuggling and sleeping type of day.  I hope that she starts feeling better soon.  I need her little smiles and giggles.  She truly radiates everything around her when she is happy and playing.  I love you Miss B.  Please get better soon!!

  2013-06-08_10.10.43

I do have to admit that snuggles are great but I would rather love to hear giggles. Most definitely!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

It makes me so sad that she didn't do well after her surgery! Hopefully she heals up soon and doesn't have anymore problems.