Sunday, June 2, 2013

I love being around amazing people!!

It is that time of year again where chapters end and new ones begin.  On May 19th,  we hosted our Stake Seminary Graduation.  It is one of those bittersweet moments.  I am so sad to see these amazing girls leave the young women organization but I am so EXCITED to see the adventures that they are beginning.  Some will prepare and leave on their LDS missions, some will leave for college, some will prepare for marriage and others will begin their careers.  I know that each one of these special young women will become amazing adults, moms and leaders.  They have such a very special part in my heart.  I love them so much.  I know that I have been completely blessed to be able to be a part of their lives. I know that they have changed my heart in such a way that I know that I will never be the same. I am grateful for their amazing parents who have raised them to be incredible and beautiful young women. I cherish their friendships and will always be grateful for their examples.

 DSC_0142

These young women are simply crazy.  I love them so much!!

DSC_0174

Aren’t they simply beautiful?

DSC_0177

The whole gang!!  These young men and young women are ready to conquer the world.

DSC_0242

Our soon-to-be valiant missionaries!

I am glad that I have the opportunity to serve with these fine young men and young women. They truly bring a smile to my heart.

~Michelle

4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

That's a great looking group of kids! Its always so sad to have to say goodbye to these kids, but at least you can remember all the good times.

¡Vieve! said...

PS! I love the new format of your blog - its so adorable, and it just screams "Michelle" to me.

Gerb said...

What awesome pictures. It makes me smile to think of all the good this group of young men and women will do in the world!

Angela said...

wow what a large group so wonderful