Saturday, June 15, 2013

My mom is talented!

One of the most talented people that I know is my mom. She is simply amazing. She can look at anything and instantly create it. Lately, she has been crocheting this afghan.2013-06-15_18.26.04 

We have been joking about the colors. First of all, why would people even put these colors together? Second of all, did they really think that it would end up pretty? As Mom finished it, we decided that it was so ugly that it is adorable. We think that we have become attached to it.

~Michelle

3 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

That afghan is so pretty, and I'm so jealous of that talent, I can't crochet at all, the whole thing of it is mind blowing.

¡Vieve! said...

That afghan is so pretty, and I'm so jealous of that talent, I can't crochet at all, the whole thing of it is mind blowing.

Maleen said...

I think the unique ones get saved the longest. Love it.