Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I have passion for creating cards!

I have a passion for creating cards. I absolutely love it. I love sharing ideas and teaching friends how create cards. Each month, on the second Tuesday of each month, I am able to share my passion with several of my dear friends. They arrive at my home at 7:00 pm and we start creating. We create. We laugh. We eat. Basically, we just have a lot of fun. I am grateful for my dear friends (my sweet mom is included when I refer to my dear friends) and the love that they share in creating cards with me. Tonight was no exception. We had such a great time. We created these three cards.

2013-06-09_20.55.172013-06-09_19.58.44We made three cards but for some reason I forgot to take a picture of my most favorite card tonight.  So…when I recreate it, I will share it with you.

Life is great when you share your talents and passions with others. How do you share your talents and passions with people that you love? I would love to know.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

These cards are just too cute - as all of your cards are! I love S&C, its such a great night always.