Friday, October 5, 2012

Delicious Chocolate Treasures

My dear sweet friend, Erin,  is having a baby.  I am so excited to see her new little precious of heaven-ness (love that made up word).  I have been patiently waiting to see Bentley.  Aw…just can’t wait.  Erin is amazing.  She has been such a great example to me.  She is one of those types of people that is always so kind  and sweet.  You know those types of people that do not have anything mean or hurtful to say….she is definitely one of those types of people.  She looks for the good in EVERYONE.  I love her so much.  I love the long talks, the pizza & movie nights and…aw…the delicious frozen yogurt runs. I just love her. 

Anyway, her little bundle of joy will be arriving soon so it was definitely time for this new mom to be showered with gifts.  Her sweet mom asked if I would bring some treats to share.  I found the most perfect treat.  Chocolate Treasures! Deliciousness! 

My dear friend, Vieve, helped me create this delicious goodness.  I loved how they turned out.  They were perfect for the baby shower. Delicious treasures inside delectable brownies.  You just can’t go wrong with such a fun treat.  I am glad that I had a place to take them…if not, I would have eaten all 48 of them.  They are heavenly. 

Chocolate Treasures

2012-09-21 19.38.15

Brownie batter for 9x13 pan

(your favorite recipe or from a box)

48 Rolo Candies

2 Cup Chocolate or Vanilla Frosting

(your preference)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix brownie mix according to directions on the box. Spray mini muffin tins well, or line with small paper liners. Spoon the brownie mix into the muffin tins until 2/3 full. Bake for 13-14 minutes. Remove from oven and insert a Rolo into the center of the brownie, the top (or tapered part) pointed downward. Let them cool. Remove cooled mini-cakes, and squeeze frosting on top, covering the candy using a piped star. Sprinkle with decorations.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Holy these are delicious. I still can't believe how fast these were done with the 2 of us working!