Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkins!

Every year, Mom (and Dad when isn’t working) take us to Jakes Pumpkin Patch to search for the perfect pumpkin.  We search and search until we find that perfect pumpkin.   The one that wants (yes, pumpkins do have feelings) to sit on the porch to protect our homes from unwanted things.  So…it is extremely to find that perfect pumpkin.   There are so many pumpkins to choose from…is it going to a itty bitty one or a huge gigantic one?  It doesn’t matter what size it is…all you have to do is be able to carry it to the car. 

2012-10-22 18.19.01

Finally, Brylie found the perfect pumpkin for me.  She announced that this was the one that I needed to take home to my house.  Aw…I love being taken care of.

2012-10-22 18.21.58

I truly love this time of year.  The weather has almost been perfect.  Thanks Mom and Dad for the pumpkins.  I love this tradition!

Happy Pumpkin Hunting!!  I hope you find the perfect pumpkin.  I did.  Actually, Brylie found the perfect one for me!

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

That looks like so much fun! I really want to go to this place, I think I'll have to find it next year!

Chelle! said...

Vieve...it is in Springville. You can't miss it. It is huge!!! Plus, they have animals to pet, hayrides, a little maze and many other things for kiddos to do.