Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sometimes…

Sometimes you need a friend that will quietly remind you to not to give up. 

Sometimes you need a friend that won’t let you quit.

Sometimes you need a friend that will walk with you and kindly remind you to keep trying.

Sometimes you need a friend to help you find happiness and encourage you to endure to the end. 

Sometimes you need a friend that will share their testimony with you when yours is not quite where you want it to be.

408213_522937971056474_1165708288_n

Sometimes…you just need a friend to be there when life is tough!

Do you have that type of friend?

~Michelle

3 comments:

Gerb said...

You are that friend to so many, Michelle! Love to you!!

¡Vieve! said...

I really like that quote, I've never heard it before! I hope to be a friend that like to peeps, I know you are.

Chelle! said...

Gerb, thanks! You are so sweet and let me just add...you are one of those types of friends. Thanks!
Vieve...thanks, you are simply amazing!