Saturday, October 20, 2012

little bitty baby limes

While I was watching the Cougars play the Irish with my parents, Dad asked if I would like a lime for my Diet Coke.  Of course!  Expecting him to grab one out of the kitchen,  he walked over to what I thought was a plant…

2012-10-20_14.00.05

and picked a little bitty baby lime.

2012-10-20 14.00.14

We cut it in half…

2012-10-20 13.54.19

and squeezed it and placed it in our glass of crushed ice.  Then…we poured our Diet Coke.

2012-10-20 14.04.04

AW…REFRESHING!!

 

Thanks for stopping by!!

~Michelle

4 comments:

Angela said...

Oh that looks so Good and grown from your Dad how awesome

¡Vieve! said...

That is seriously the best! To have a lime tree just right there for so many awesome lime recipes, that's amazing.

Anonymous said...

Cutest little limes ever!

Chelle! said...

Ang...it was awesome. I didn't know that we could grow lime trees in Utah. ;)
Vieve...I know...how awesome it will be to nake delicious treats using them. They have so much juice. It is awesome!
Sam...Hey cutie, how are you? These are the cutest things ever.