Monday, October 29, 2012

Forgiveness.

A couple of months ago, one my dearest friends asked if I would like to study certain principles of the gospel with her.  Her plan was to study, ponder and pray about a certain principle.  While gaining a greater understanding, she would be gaining a stronger testimony of that certain principle.  She wanted someone to share thoughts, ideas, opinions and whatnot with her as she journeyed through gospel principles.  When she asked if I would like to go on this journey with her, I felt so much peace and excitement.  YES!!  YES, I DO!  I need this in my life.  I knew that this was definitely an answer to my prayers. 

Our first topic was on fasting.  It was such an incredible journey. It was powerful.  I know that my testimony of fasting has been strengthened  and will be continued to be strengthened.

Our next journey is the principle of FORGIVENESS.  Tonight, as I was reading, studying, and pondering, I came across this quote.  I love it. 

when you forgive

I am excited for this new journey.  Even though, we have only been studying it for a few days, my heart has gained so much understanding of this gospel principle.

I love this journey. 

~Michelle

4 comments:

Gerb said...

I love that quote! Thanks for sharing it. And what a great idea to study a specific principle. I may have to incorporate that into my own study. :)

Chelle! said...

Thanks Gerb. It has been a neat experience. I don't think that I would have thought of it on my own.

¡Vieve! said...

How fun to split the gospel up into principles to get a testimony of each one...makes me want to do the same thing.

Chelle! said...

Vieve, then you should do it. It is an awesome journey!!