Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I guess, it was Eeyore's day!!


Have you ever woke up in a good mood? Okay, I know that I am sure everyone has woke up feeling happy. Anyway, today I woke up happy--actually, I usually do wake up happy (That is not really anything exciting--because it usually happens every day). But today was a little bit different. So, like I said before, I woke up happy and then as the day progressed--I became sad. I am not sure what it is, but by the end of the work day, I had the blasted rain cloud floating over the top of my head. I feel kind of like Eeyore. I had my feelings hurt a numerous amount of times today--but I can not really pinpoint why and how. It that strange? I would think so...


After work, I attended a New Beginnings in our Stake and then went Gold's Gym and worked out with my mom. I thought that at least those two things would make the rain go away. But, no it did not. So, now as I sit in front of my computer (trying to write my talk for tomorrow's New Beginnings--how can you do that with a rain cloud over the top of your head?), I just feel a tad bit strange. I guess, I will chalk it up to being tired and exhausted. Anyway, have you ever had one of those days?
I guess, I could sum it up as just having an Eeyore day. I do hope your day was better than mine.

7 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I hope today is better than yesterday for you! We'll get rid of that rain cloud, just you wait.

Cami said...

It's because I'm no longer in that ward's Young Women program.

Just kidding! But I miss those Young Women. And seeing you occasionally. Maybe you should come hang out with us tonight. We'll be making valentines!

Maleen said...

Did the cookies help at all? It's because Vieve didn't save you the one with the Swedish fish, huh? I hope you have a better day today.

Ker said...

Oh Michelle Michelle Michelle---If I was there I would give you a hug, AND just know that all of your BFF's love you.:-)

Chelle! said...

Cami...I would have loved to come and make valentines with you and your cuties, but I had to speak at another ward's New Beginnings. I hope you had a blast!!!

Gerb said...

but Michelle...I was there! Wasn't that enough?! Just kidding.

If you ever feel sad, just come by my house and get a picture, a treat, a tour of the basement, and a hug.

julie said...

i believe satan has a way of encouraging those rain clouds. you have a very important message to give and he does not want you to give your talk. You rise above and move forward. the sun rises again.