Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!



Yep, it is my birthday and this was my cake---okay, not really, but doesn't it look absolutely Divine. The thing is--I am not a cake-eating type of person. Don't get me wrong, I do eat cake. (I will have to explain my not liking cake in another blog or story).

Ok, so back to my birthday. I arrived at work with my desk being all decorated--oh, so cute!!! My sister-in-law, Melissa, and Kaylie (my niece) decorated my desk!!! Doesn't it look all cute and festive. Melissa has decorated my desk every year and it has been such a great treat!!! Thanks Melissa & Kaylie--you surely have brightened my day!!




Melissa, Vieve, Terry, and Julie took me to lunch at Chili's. It was absolutely devine and delicious!!! I chose Chicken Quesadilla's. Oh, it was yummy and scrumptious!! Thanks you guys--I am spoiled!!

Vieve, knowing that I do not like cake, decided to plan a different type of birthday treat for such a fabulous celebration. CHEESECAKE & STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM!!! Two of the most delicious treats ever. YIPPEE SKIPPEE!!! Thanks Vieve & Melissa for such a delicious treat.

Then, it was off to dinner--Mom, Melanie and I ate at BK's (long story, but completely hilarious). Yep, it was delicious! Thanks MOM!!!

Tonight was even more celebration with my family. Rootbeer floats, sugar cookies and lots and lots of presents!!! THANKS!!! I have a FABULOUS family!!! Thanks for all you do for me!!

4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

That sounds like a fantastic day! I'm glad it was so good for ya!

Cami said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. How fun to have such a great family.

If I had one wish, then it would be a happy, happy birthday to you, from me!

Maleen said...

I totally would have made you that cake, if only I knew how. How do you make that solid layer on top?? I'm glad you had a great birthday. Thanks for sharing your treats with my girls, it made their day too. And now that you mention it, I am craving Chili's chicken quesadillas.

Gerb said...

Glad you had a great birthday. Does your dislike for cake have anything to do with the fact that it's sometimes a BIG CIRCLE FOOD?