Friday, June 13, 2008

what a great Friday!!!

Well, this morning when I woke up, I was grateful that it was Friday. It has been a crazy long week and I am ecstatic that it was FINALLY Friday. Life has been way too crazy! But, today, Friday was even better than expected.


Side note: on Thursday as we were getting ready to leave work, we decided that we would have breakfast on Friday morning.



So, breakfast included a menu of chocolate milk, orange juice, raspberry rolls and these delicious things....





These are Scotch Eggs and they are the most delicious breakfast entree ever!! Dirk makes these for us when we are ready to be spoiled. They are heavenly. At first, they look like balls of sausage, but when they are ready to be devoured...they are cut in quarters and...




look like this...

Oh, they are so heavenly!!! Delicious to the taste!! YUMMY!!! Thanks Dirk!!!

But, then Friday continues to get even better...Nicole invited me to her house for dinner and scrapbooking!!!! It was a fabulous night!! Laughing, talking, eating, creating, laughing, and talking so more!!! We had a great night. When I looked at the time...I could not believe that I had been at her home for almost 7 hours. It was a great night!!!



3 comments:

Gerb said...

Maybe you could volunteer to make these for all the stake people at YW camp? I'm sure they'd be happy to let you cook one meal. They look mighty tasty!

¡Vieve! said...

Those eggs were soo delicious!

And that is some dang good photography!

Maleen said...

They look so weird, but I am willing to believe that they taste good. I would gladly come in to sample next time.