Sunday, June 15, 2008

happy pops day!!!


I just read a quote that said, "Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad!" My dad is pretty special and I am grateful that he is my dad!! He is one of those types of people that is very knowledgeable and full of lots of wisdom. He is one of those types of people that packs a million billion things in one day, but when called spontaneously to rescue one of his children, he drops all of it just to help. He is a very hard worker. One thing that he has pressed in our minds as we were growing up was that "all you need to do is do the best that you can do." Even if we fell short, if we did our best, that is all that is important. He is amazing. Dad, I am glad that you are my dad!!! Happy Pops Day!!!

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Your dad sounds great!

I like your new name for this day-Pop's Day!

Gerb said...

That is in fact the nice-looking gentleman I saw helping you get your car started in the Target parking lot. Hooray for dads!