Thursday, August 30, 2012

I love this!!

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about goals.  I love setting goals.  I am not sure if it is the sense of accomplishment or the amazing growth that I find in myself as I finish step by step of the plan that I have created.  Tonight, I started to write down a few of my goals…ones that I want to start working right this very minute.  I am excited to have a new sense of motivation.  I can do this!  I know that I can. 

As I was searching for some thoughts, ideas, quotes and pictures to remind me of the exciting plan I have, I came across this wall hanging.  I love it.  I want to be all of these things. I need to put this in a place where I constantly see it.  abcAw…I love setting goals.

~Michelle 

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I really like this! I think I'll take a copy of this for myself.