Saturday, August 4, 2012

I have caught the flower frenzy!

While at Young Women’s Camp (aw…I still need to blog about that amazing week), the youth camp leaders for the stake made flowers out of felt.   I was unable to participate in that event since I was participating that was running simultaneously and when I saw them…I wanted to learn how to make them. The ycls had their adorable little flowers to headbands.  They were so cute.

I thought that they were so adorable and I have been wanting to learn how to make them since that day. So…today was the day to create these beautiful little things. While Mom was receiving a tutoring lesson on her incredible new sewing machine from my sweet friend, Michelle, I was being tutored by Amelia.  Oh my goodness, they were so easy to create.  They are simply adorable.  Oh, I think that I have now caught the flower frenzy.

 2012-08-04 23.14.28 (1)

Instead of attaching them to headband, I decided to turn them into magnets.  I am so excited to place these adorable flowers on my bulletin board.  These were so much fun to make!  Thank you Amelia for helping me create these adorable flowers!!!  I love them.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

These are so cute! I want to learn how to make them, I hope you host a tutorial of your own soon.