Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Again…I would love some chips & salsa, please!

So…remember a few days ago when I ordered chips and salsa and received chips and tomatoes?  I can’t seem to forget the sadness that I felt when I was handed my order. Anyway, Vieve and I decided to order lunch from Café Rio.  Deliciousness.  Since, I was still craving chips and salsa, we decided to order some of that delectable treat.  I was so excited.  Seriously, the craving of chips and salsa has almost got the best of me.

We drove to Café Rio and picked up our delicious “to go” lunch. All the way back to work, I was dreaming of eating chips and salsa. Finally, we arrived back to the office.  Vieve opened the brown paper sack, reached in and pulled out the salsa. She placed the two containers of salsa on the table.  Then, she opened the white plastic sack…

NO CHIPS!!

Seriously…no chips!  My heart was broken.  What is up with my luck, lately?!  I wanted chips and salsa so bad.  UGH!!

Anyway, tonight…my mom told me that she was bringing me a treat to the softball game. I was so excited. 

Could it be a Diet Coke?

Could it be homemade chocolate chip cookies?  

Could it be strawberry ice cream?

Guess what it was?

chips-salsa1

CHIPS & SALSA!!

Aw…she is my hero of the day!!!

I love you, Mom!!

~Michelle

P.S.  FINALLY…I got my chips and salsa!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Delicious! Thank goodness you finally got some chips somewhere!