Sunday, August 5, 2012

I love this quote!

nichelle

I have been thinking a lot about who I am and the person that I want to become.  I have a strong desire to become a better and stronger person.  As I came across this quote by Audrey Hepburn, I fell so strongly that I should frame it and hang it in my bedroom.  Each morning, I have the sweet reminder to look for the good in others; to speak with kindness and walk with knowledge.  The best part of the whole quote is to remember I am never alone.  This quote brings such a warm peaceful feeling.  I just love it. 

Do you have a quote that brings a warm peaceful feeling each time you read it?  Do you have a quote that reminds you of who you are?  Do you have a quote or thought that helps you become a better person?  I would love to know.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

That is a great quote - Audrey Hepburn has so many. I can see why you get strength from it!