Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I love you.

I_Love_You_HP

Is there something that you hear, see, touch or feel  that will immediately bring a huge abundance of warm fuzzies…warm fuzzies that fill your entire heart?  For me, it is three little words, I LOVE YOU.  These three words trigger something in my heart and make my world a little bit brighter.  They have power to heal my troubled and doubtful heart.  They have power to help me forgive and forget.  They have power to brighten my aching soul. They are powerful.

A few days ago, I was not in the greatest mood.  My heart was troubled, I had a yucky feeling in the pit of my stomach and I had a sad cloud over my head, tears flowed freely…it was not a good moment.   With all of these things going on, I opened a piece of paper that read, “I LOVE YOU”.  Those three words immediately brought warmth into my heart, the yucky feeling disappeared and the sad cloud turned into a little bit of sunshine.  It is interesting how something that simple could change a moment when there isn’t much hope for a smile. I love how those three…simple but powerful…words can immediately lift my mood like nothing else can.

~Michelle

2 comments:

Gerb said...

The power in those three words is pretty amazing, isn't it?

¡Vieve! said...

How sweet to be able to read that at a moment when you really needed it.