Saturday, February 4, 2012

It was definitely a feast!

Today, I had the privilege and opportunity to spend most of the day with some of my amazing friends.  I love them so much and we always have such a great time together.  We laugh. We cry. We vent. We talk.  We comfort one another.  We pray and fast for one another. We have so much fun together.  Who are these friends?  They are SUPER-DUPER-FANTASTIC!  They are friends that I am blessed to know.  I treasure their friendship.  These amazing people are my stake and ward young women leaders.    I love them all!  They are so precious.

Bright and early this morning, we gathered together listen to Sister Elaine Dalton, LDS General Young Women’s President. She was full of energy as she spoke about the young women and testified of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  She is incredible.  Her talk was so powerful.  She loves her calling and it radiates all around her.  I was so pumped after her talk that I felt that I could conquer the world.  I was spiritually fed.  I did not want her to stop talking.  The Spirit was present and I didn’t want it to leave.  It was an delightful morning. 

20120204160734 (2)

After being spiritually filled to the brim, a few of us headed to Cafe Rio to be physically fed.  Fun. Laughter. Deliciousness.  Aw…what a delightful day!! I love these kind of days where there is so much laughter and genuine happiness.  I am so grateful for my calling and the opportunity to serve with amazing friends!!!

~Michelle

3 comments:

Gerb said...

Okay, this post made me a little bit sad. Because I miss being a part of the stake YW. But I also loved Sis. Dalton's talk and am SO pumped for camp! I look forward to those workshops every year. :)

¡Vieve! said...

What a great day! To be surrounded by all that awesomeness, to have great spiritual moments, and to finish with Cafe Rio...delightful!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Michelle, I am grateful for you!