Sunday, February 5, 2012

Orange cupcakes.

I overheard some ladies talk about orange cupcakes.  (SHH…I was eavesdropping.) They sounded scrumptious (and easy) so I decided to try out the recipe.   I wasn’t disappointed at all.  Hmm…maybe I should eavesdrop more often.  photo (2)

Orange Cupcakes

1 pkg of French Vanilla Cake Mix

1 can of Diet Orange Crush

¾ cup powdered sugar

Whipped Topping

Orange candy slice (just to make it look cute)

Mix the cake mix with 3/4 can of Diet Orange Crush.  Spoon into muffin liners.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

Mix powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of Diet Orange Crush.  Pour over cupcakes. 

Top with whipped topping.  Add orange slice.

Enjoy!!!

~Michelle

3 comments:

Gerb said...

DELICIOUS!

Angela said...

that looks so good

¡Vieve! said...

These were crazy delicious! I loved them so much!