Friday, February 24, 2012

The eve of my birthday!

Today is the eve of my birthday and there was plenty of celebration.  Thanks to an amazing friend who goes above and beyond to make me feel special…the day was perfect!  I walked into work and this was what awaited me…

birthday 2

confetti, balloons, treats, streamers…

birthday 1

different  colors of M&M’s and miniature Diet Cokes…

birthday faith

fabulous and amazing gifts….

birthday card adorable cards…I feel completely spoiled.

Vieve is an amazing party decorator and planner.  She had planned out the entire work day.  Breakfast from Subway.  Deliciousness!!  Lunch at The Brick Oven.  Double Deliciousness!!  Root beer floats and homemade chocolate chip cookies for a treat in the mid-afternoon.  Triple Deliciousness!!!  Oh, what a great day to be alive!!!  Vieve, thanks for making the day before my birthday simply amazing!!!

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Yay happy birthday! I thought that day was so much fun, and I was so nervous you wouldn't like it, but I'm so glad you did! :) :D :) :D

Gerb said...

Vieve, my birthday is later this month. Michelle knows my address. ;)

What an awesome friend!