Friday, February 3, 2012

Fabulous Things Friday…letters and cards!

One of my most favorite things…0203121902-00 (2)

is receiving letters and cards in the mail!

Fabulous Things Friday is back!!  YAHOO!!  Aw…it has been awhile.  One of my most favorite things is receiving letters and cards in the mail.  I love it!!  They make me feel special inside.  You know the warm fuzzy type of feeling that makes you feel important and happy.  Anyway, today I was sitting at my computer hoping that I would receive a letter from this girl…405660_107749352680000_100003348073638_39578_997552032_a

I miss her so much.  I miss her yelling “Sister G” when she is too far to talk quietly.  I miss her hugs.  I miss her smiles.  I miss her, “Hey, how are you…really, how are you?”  I miss hearing her laughter.  I miss her goofy expressions.  I just miss her.  She is serving in the California, Santa Rosa mission.  The day before she left on her mission, she said that every time I receive a letter from her…it would be like receiving a special hug. I needed her hug this week and I got one.  Her letters are powerful and the Spirit feels the room as I read her strong testimony of missionary work.  She truly is an amazing missionary and such a great example to me!  Miss you Sister Katie!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I love getting mail! I'm so happy you got one from her!