Sunday, March 6, 2011

She is definitely a little ray of sunshine!

Tonight, I walked past my parent’s computer and noticed the picture that was on their screen.  It is of Miss Brylie when she was in Primary Children’s Hospital.  As I looked at the picture, I thought a lot about that day in the hospital when we walked up and down the halls hand in hand.  We would be walking and I would look down at her and with her gorgeous brown eyes…she would be staring at me.  I remember the hours of pleading with our Heavenly Father in her behalf.  I think often of the many miracles that took place that day in the life of this sweet little ray of sunshine.  6929_1239504435826_1475757327_664863_8335122_n It has been a little over a year since her major surgery and there is so much change in her. This little ray of sunshine is truly a blessing to everyone that comes in contact with her.  It doesn’t matter where you are or what she is doing….when she sees you, she comes running, hugs and kisses you and then, says “hi”.  She is precious beyond words.  I am so glad that she is my little buddy.  She has been such a blessing in my life.  Aw…Brylie, I love you so much!!  I am so grateful for the many hugs and kisses. 

I just love her beyond words!

~Michelle

2 comments:

Jess said...

Words can not describe how much Brylie means to me. She is such an incredible spirit. I can't tell you how much I prayed the week leading up to and during her surgery. I was so scared of the outcome. She touches everyone she meets in some way or another. I am thankful that I get to call her mine. She makes me so happy to be alive and makes me want to be a better person. I love my Brylie!!!!

¡Vieve! said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe all that she's been through...and has come back from it still smiling!