Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pucker Up!

I love lemons.  Ok…let me rephrase that…I love to put lemons in my diet coke.  I love to use lemon as a flavor in foods but I would never think to eat a lemon like I would an orange.  I just think that it insane.  Thinking about it makes my cheeks start to pucker. How could this be normal?  

0305111802-01Tonight, while making dinner at Mom and Dad’s, I turned around and watched my sister-in-law, Jess, peel a lemon and pop it into her mouth.  I thought that I was seeing things until she did it again.  She eats lemons just like a “normal” person would eat an orange.  Her cheeks don’t even pucker.  Just thinking about it makes my cheeks pucker and I get chills that run up and down my back.  It is just not normal.  Seriously…lemons?  They are better left in my diet coke and not peeled like an orange. 

~Michelle

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love love love eating lemons. Honestly if I didn't know how bad they are for teeth I think I would eat them constantly ;) Atleast I can enjoy them once in a while!!!