Monday, March 7, 2011

I am a fan…but not today!

Dear Clorox Bleach,

hero_product I am usually a fan of you.  I love how you make everything clean and fresh.  I use you almost every single day.  But…tonight, I am not a fan!  You have made my sunshiny mood turn into a gloomy one. I am grateful for how clean you made everything look but….please stay away from my clothes.  Why did you jump from the counter and attack my hoodie. My hoodie did not cause you harm.  untitled Plus, it was my favorite hoodie. It is the one that I wear when I just want comfort…plain comfort. I am not sure how to forgive you but I know within time, I will. For right now, you can not come out from under the sink. You have to stay there until I am good and ready to use you again.

Signed,

Michelle

 

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

What a jerk-face that Clorox is. I'd say teach it a lesson, but...I don't really know what you'd do there.