Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sushi…not for me.

Sushi1[2]Let me share something with you. I do not like edible things that float and swim in the ocean. I realized something else tonight; I do not like RAW things that float or swim in the ocean. How do I know this? I had this great idea to take my dear friend out for SUSHI for her birthday.

SushiVieve[2]Vieve trying to be excited to eat sushi.  She wasn’t too convincing.

We (Vieve, Dalene and I) ended up going to Wild Ginger. I hear that their sushi is simply delicious. Simply said…it was interesting not delicious but interesting. I was able to muster all of the courage I had to partake of a California Roll, Philadelphia Roll and a Tempura Roll.One of the rolls had crabmeat and another one had salmon…I wasn’t too fond of those.  The Tempura Roll was made of fried veggies which was tasty if you could leave out the seaweed.  Seriously, why would you add seaweed to this roll…it just makes it taste-YUCKLY!!  Anyway, dinner was…dinner.   I cannot say that it was delicious (the water was simply divine) but being where my friends are—laughing and giggling was well worth gagging down interesting food. 

2013-08-20_17.32.55

Happy Birthday Dalene!!!  I just love and adore you!!  Thank you so much for being a wonderful friend. Thank you for not laughing too hard as you watched me TRY to eat sushi.

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Sushi...nobody should eat this food. It's not even a food, basically, you're eating gross raw fish. At least we muscled through it, and you can say now that you've eaten sushi!

Angela said...

I didnt think you would face that stuff again