Sunday, August 25, 2013

I looked out my door and what did I see?

I was curled up in my blankets and surfing the internet when I decided to take a look at Facebook. The first post that popped up was a picture of a door with hearts all over it. The first thought that came into my mind was “Oh, how sweet!” Then, I took another look at the door-it was my door. Seriously!!! I jumped up out of my covers, ran downstairs, opened my door and look what was waiting for me…

1236603_10151883196716617_431847873_n

Aw…what a treasured site!!! I am so grateful for this sweet act of kindness. The sweet young women from the 3rd Ward decorated my door. It was awesome and brought plenty of tears to my heart. I am grateful for the opportunity to be able to have served with them. Aw…I feel so blessed and already miss them so much!!

~Michelle

No comments: