Monday, August 5, 2013

My favorite co-worker!

Let me introduce you to my new co-worker. She is simply divine. She brings lots of giggles and plenty of sunshine into my office.

2013-08-05_09.49.06

My mom has been going through a 42-day IV antibiotic treatment. Each morning, I drive to Springville, pick her and my niece up and we drive to the clinic. Brylie and I walk with my mom upstairs to the Infectious Disease unit, we wait for them to call my mom’s name and we walk her into the room filled with IVs and very ill people. Brylie grabs a blanket and covers up her grandma, we give hugs and then we head to work. We have been doing this routine for quite some time. It rarely changes. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve my mom.  I am also grateful for the opportunity to spend time with my little niece. She truly brings a lot of sunshine into my office and into my life.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

She has been so much fun to have around the office, doing so much work with us! I've been glad to have her around.