Thursday, January 12, 2012

It is quick quote Thursday!

I love quotes.  How many times have I said that?  I have said it here, here, and here!   I love quotes.  They stimulate my brain.  They make me want to be a better person.  They make me happy.  They make me sad.  They make me giggle. They make me cry.  They remind me to keep moving towards that ultimate goal.

awesomness!!! 

Knowing that I absolutely love quotes, my dear friend Gabby sent me this quote.  It made me smile and giggle.  I am awesome!  Yes, sometimes I am sad and when I stop being sad, I become awesome again. 

Yes, this is a true story!

I love life!!!

~Michelle

P.S.  I would love to know what your favorite quote is today?

2 comments:

Gerb said...

"A year from now you will wish you had started today." LOVE it!

¡Vieve! said...

Ha ha I love that quote! Everything Barney says is golden. I'm glad you liked it too, and so great to see it on your desktop. I can't think of a favorite quote right now... too many to think of!