Sunday, January 1, 2012

Look out adventure…I am ready for you!!

Aw…it is 2012.  I cannot believe it.  Last year seemed to pass by so quickly.  I experienced  some things that I NEVER want to experience again. On the other hand, I experienced some amazing and incredible adventures and wouldn’t mind building upon them to make them even greater than I remember them.  BUT…all in all, I am grateful for the love that I have for life.  Each day is a new adventure…some days might be brighter than others but they are still little adventures building into one incredible life. 

That life is…MINE!!!  about_slogan  My goals are set…look out adventure…I am ready for you!! 

Happy New Year!! 

~Michelle

2 comments:

Gerb said...

That is one of my all-time favorite quotes. Happy 2012, Michelle!

¡Vieve! said...

That is quite the uplifting post! Good luck this year!