Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Jimmer!!

I love my sweet little niece.  She brings  sunshine into my heart every time  I see her adorable face or hear her delightful little voice.  She has incredible imagination and is so dramatic.  I love this little girl so much!!!  She can definitely turn your world into the most amazing one ever with the power of her hugs and kisses.

Tonight, I arrived at my parent’s  home.  Brylie was there waiting for me.  As soon as I walked in the house, she told me that it was Jimmer’s birthday and we needed to celebrate. 

Side note…Brylie loves Jimmer Fredette.  If she hears his voice on the TV, she runs as fast as she can (screaming his name the entire time) to the room where the TV is and watches intently until the commercial  is over or the game is over.  It is hilarious to watch.  She has the biggest crush on him. Last year, she would sit through an entire BYU basketball game cheering loudly for Jimmer.  She loves him.

Back to tonight…for some reason she thought it was Jimmer’s birthday.  She wanted to make a cake and have a party for him.  She asked me what I was going to give Jimmer.  I had no idea.  She brought me a gift bag that she was planning on putting her present in and asked how I was going to decorate his package.  She was so excited.  She was giggly and was planning this huge party for him.  

1229111944-00 (2)

Then, the thought popped into my head…if she wants a party for Jimmer, we will have a party.  I told her that we were going to make a cake for Jimmer.  She was so excited.  Oh, I love pretend parties.  I found a Twinkie (for the cake)  and a piece of cinnamon candy (for the candle) and placed them on a plate.  We turned off all the lights and pretended to light the candle.  We sang “Happy Birthday” to Jimmer and gave him pretend presents.  It was the best birthday party ever.  It was everything to this little girl. 

Aw…she melts my heart!!  I love my adorable best friend!!

~Michelle

Note…Jimmer’s birthday is February 25th but today was his pretend birthday!

3 comments:

Gerb said...

That is about the cutest thing I have ever heard! She is such a cute little doll. I love your Brylie stories!

¡Vieve! said...

That is adorable! Brylie is too cute. The question now is, on his real birthday, will you tell her, to celebrate? You can have a double party for you and him!

Maleen said...

I was just thinking that was YOUR birthday. I don't think you need to share. Brylie can celebrate for you on the 25th and for Jimmer whenever you have twinkies handy. :) Love it.