Saturday, April 2, 2011

I would watch it again and again because it’s worth it!

0326110855-01 (2) Making cookies, watching Winnie the Pooh and friends (over and over), eating treats, giggling and hanging out in our jammies…that is what sleepovers are all about—especially when it is with the most adorable little girl on this earth.  I love having Brylie at my house.  Her tender hugs & kisses and I love you,  Michelle’s"” are  precious beyond anything that I could ever imagine.  Every time I hear her say, “I love  you, Michelle” it tugs at my heart strings and warm fuzzies glide through my body.  It happens a lot and…I love it! 

She is so happy all of the time.  She loves to laugh and giggle.  Watching her watch Winnie the Pooh and friends just makes me smile.  She loves her little TV friends.  She sings with them and has such a great time. 

After watching the DVD in it entirety…3 times through, I announced that it was time to go to bed. She asked me what we were going to be doing tomorrow.  She is a very detailed little girl and she doesn’t forget anything.  I told her that we were going to make waffles, finish making the cookies, and read some books.  She asked if we could watch Pooh again.  Are you serious?  (Sarcastically) Of course…how could we forget Winnie the Pooh (I am sure that watching it for the 4th time wouldn’t be so bad).  Plus, I thought that possibly she would forget when she woke up in the morning. 

I woke up with sweet little kisses on my check and a “good morning, Michelle”.  Aw…what a sweet little girl.  Instantly, she said, “waffles, cookies, books and Pooh.”  She did not forget a thing.  She headed downstairs and when I arrived a few minutes later…she had her stuffed animal, books, and her yogurt waiting waiting to watch Pooh for the 4th time. 

Guess what?  I would watch it a 5th, 6th and as many times as Brylie would want.  I love her so much and I am so blessed she is apart of my life. 

~Michelle

2 comments:

Ammie said...

So fun! What a sweet girl! I'm sure she loves being with you! You're a great aunt. :)

¡Vieve! said...

Ha ha, that makes me laugh that she would remember that you said she could watch Pooh again. You're so lucky to have such a great little gal as a niece - and she's lucky to have you as an aunt!