Thursday, July 15, 2010

A ray of sunshine in my life!

I have said this many times before…one of my most favorite people in the whole world is my adorable niece, Brylie. She brightens my day ever time I see her. It doesn’t matter where I am, who she is with, what event is going on around her or what the time of day it is…she is ALWAYS excited to see me. When she sees me, she runs to me and gives me the HUGEST hug. Wouldn’t that brighten your day…to have someone excited to see you EVERYTIME they noticed that you were near? I hope that it would. It surely brightens my day!


On Sunday, I went to dinner at my mom and dad’s home. DELICIOUSNESS!! Brylie was already there and was playing in the backyard with Grandpa. As I walked out onto the patio, she noticed that I was there. She stopped what she was doing, ran to me and gave me the hugest hug. Aw…she just melts my heart. After playing with her for awhile, I went into the kitchen to cut strawberries. Of course, she followed me. She climbed up onto one of the stools at the island and was waiting for me while I washed the strawberries…at least I thought she was waiting for me to finish. I turned around to see this:



Of course, I had to grab the camera. Isn’t this the greatest pictures? HA HA She just is the most adorable little girl that I know!! AW...to be a little girl again. Brylie, you are a huge ray of sunshine.


Have a great day full of fun and sunshine!!

Michelle



1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

That picture is adorable! And if anyone, ever, tells you that they've not licked the top of the whipped cream container, they are a liar.