Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm Back....

I’m back!!! I am sure that all of you have been wondering what has been going on in my life. HA HA!! In all seriousness, I am back to my blogging excitement. First of all, let me share with you some of the highlights that have happened since the last time I was apart of this so-called blog world…
  • My adorable niece, Brylie, turned 2.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

  • I worked on items for young women's camp
  • My Mom and Dad celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary!!
  • I worked on items for young women's camp
  • We shopped at IKEA!! I know that this is not anything monumental but, I did take pictures of it and so I wanted to share….


Brylie seems to always brighten my day! Don't you just love that adorable smile?

Shad & Jessica trying out this living room furniture.

Brylie trying out this counting game.


My mom & Brylie taking a break!


I love how Brylie crosses her leg--she was imitating her grandma.

  • I worked on items for young women's camp.
  • My sweet friend, Ammie, gave birth to her sweet little Max!
  • I worked on items for young women's camp.
  • 3 of the sweetest girls that were in my Laurel class got married…
all in the month of May…

Whitney, Megan and Sam.

  • I worked on items for young women's camp.
  • I became addicted to FARM TOWN on Facebook thanks to my friend TONY!!
  • I worked on items for young women's camp.
  • My friend, Vieve went to the Real vs. Kansas Soccer game and was featured on television. Do you think that makes her famous? If it does, I know someone FAMOUS!
  • I worked on items for young women's camp.
  • I received a 99.8% on QC project for work!!
(Such a relief to many many long hours at work)
  • I worked on items for young women's camp.
  • We placed flowers on the graves of the people we love and miss.
  • AND...I worked on items for young women's camp.
  • Memorial Day weekend was full of rain, mud, 4-wheeling, BBQ's and family. I would have taken pictures but, my camera died.
Of course, there were many many other things that happened in the life I live...but, these were the events that I can think of....

4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Sounds so busy! Did you have time to work on anything for young womens camp?

Gerb said...

Welcome back!! Man, don't you have anyone who ever ASKS YOU IF THEY CAN HELP WITH ALL THAT YOUNG WOMEN's STUFF?? I'm just wondering...

Maleen said...

I can't believe Brylie is two. What a cutie!!
It's nice to have you back.

By the way, I have scissors and hands if you ever need to throw something my way...I can work on it.

Ammie said...

MICHELLE!! So glad to have you back! Yay! You're one busy lady! And one AWESOME young womens leader! You're such a great example to me! I love you! I'm glad I got caught up on whats going on. At least the things you could remember:)
I hope you have a great time at girls camp!
Thank you so much for the gift for Max. I love it! The blanket is the perfect size and so adorable.