Friday, May 29, 2009

sit back, close your eyes and ENJOY!

As I was getting ready for work the other day, I turned on the radio. The song that was coming through the speakers was one of my favorite songs, Taylor Swift’s Love Story.  After that song was over, one of my other favorite songs started, Coldplay’s Viva La Vida.  Oh, I knew that it was going to be a good day.

When I arrived at work, I mentioned that it was going to be a good day because I had heard 2 of my favorite songs.  One of my co-workers asked what songs were they.  Then, he asked if I had heard the song that was floating around YouTUBE.  I had not…until tonight!!!…I LOVE IT!!!  This is incredible!!  Jon Schmidt and cellist Steven Sharp Nelson have put my two favorite songs together.  Did I already say that I LOVE IT?!

  I have always thought that Jon is incredible but, this outdoes anything that he has ever created.  My two favorite songs coming together—oh, what a delightful day!!  So, sit back, close your eyes and just enjoy!! 

Have a great day!!

Michelle

2 comments:

Maleen said...

We found this combo a little while back and I totally agree that it is AMAZING. I had never heard Viva la Vida before, so I found it after and now it is definitely one of my favorite songs.

¡Vieve! said...

That was pretty to listen to! I love those songs.