Friday, December 5, 2008

favorite things friday...oranges

One of my most favorite things is...

Oranges!!

Yes, one of my most favorite things is oranges!! I love oranges, but I do not like to peel them. I really dislike it when the orange stuff gets under your fingernails nor do I like the orange smell that is left on your fingers after you have savored the deliciousness of the orange. The thing, I am able risk the fingernail issue and the smell issue to take a taste of the deliciousness of a cold yummy orange.

Anyway, Maleen, dropped by our office today with the most delicious oranges known as "cuties". I had forgotten all about how delicious these little oranges were. Plus, they are so EASY to peel. Thanks Maleen for sharing such a delicious treat with all of us today.





4 comments:

Maleen said...

Amen about the peeling thing. I'm glad that you enjoyed them. Ivory was mowing through them today until she suddenly stopped and said, "I don't like oranges."
I thought 'I'm not fooled, I have been watching you eat these things.' She left her plate and I went to snag the rest of her orange and it was NOT good. It must have been a bad one. I hope you guys didn't get one of those. That is the first Cutie I haven't enjoyed so here is hoping the rest are tasty.

Traci said...

I haven't had an orange in forever! I ate so many while I was pregnant with Bailee though. I loved the orange but couldn't stand the smell of the peels. Weird, I know.

Ammie said...

I love oranges. We have an orange tree in our back yard and it has the best oranges ever. I love them!

¡Vieve! said...

Those oranges were so delicious! So long as I always have someone to peel it for me, I will always love an orange.