Saturday, December 6, 2008

Festival of Trees...

Today, we went to the Festival of Trees!! My niece, K-Bugs, dances every year at the Festival. So, we get a chance to see her dance and see the trees. It is great!! Kaylie is an amazing dancer. I love watching her dance. She is so full of energy and is definitely precise in her dance movements.
We were standing in line and I turned around and
snapped this picture of Kaylie and my mom. I loved how it turned out!!

I love the Festival of Trees! We have been going for quite a few years and I can never remember walking through "Gingerbread Land". It was fascinating. Of course, I found several that I loved...so, I decided to share them with you...


Then, we went and found Vieve's tree. She and PJ decorated and donated this tree for the Festival. YEAH!!! When we found it, we immediately called Vieve and told her that someone purchased it!!! YEAH!!! I do believe the name of it was "Untie the Ribbon". As you can see, it was decorated with a lots and lots of ribbons.



Oh, I just love the atmosphere of the Festival of Trees!! We are already starting the plans to decorate a tree for the Festival next year. We will be donating it in memory of my grandma!! Oh, I am so excited!!!


3 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

The Festival was so fun this year-Kaylie looks so cute in this picture! Sounds like you had fun!

Ammie said...

How fun!! I would love to be at that festival! Love the pictures.

Gerb said...

HOLY COW those gingerbread creations are AMAZING!! I really need to go check that out one of these years.