Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Christmas Tag...

1. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate? a taste of egg nog is great, but a cup of hot chocolate on VERY COLD days is delicious!!
2. Do you wrap presents or bag them? Both--but I love to wrap presents and decorate with ribbon and bows!!
3. Colored Lights or White? White all the way.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
5. When do you decorate? The Sunday before Thanksgiving
6. Favorite holiday dish?My Mom's potatoes and ham!!
7. When & how did you learn about Santa? Scott told me because he was mad that he found out!!
8. How do you decorate your tree? snowmen and snowflakes, blue and silver
9. Snow...love it or dread it? I love it!!
10. Can you ice skate? No--but, I have tried several times!!
11. Do you remember your favorite gift? I love any gift--they are all my favorite
12. What is the most important part of the holidays? Remembering Christ. Trying to help others and make everyones holidays special.
13. Favorite holiday dessert? Mom's cheeseball and crackers plus Dad's fudge
14. Favorite memory? Giving gifts to families less fortunate. We do this every single year. It makes me feel all warm and good inside!!!
15. Do you have a special ornament? No, but I get a "snowman" decoration each year.
16. What do you do on Christmas Eve? Usually, I work and then meet up at Mom & Dad's for pizza. Then, later on, we get our new pajama's on, make hot chocolate and we read the a new Christmas story.
17. If you could have anything for Christmas this year what would it be? To be out of debt completely or...I can't say because it is a secret and if you tell secrets...it might not come true!!
18. What do you do for neighbors and friends for Christmas? I get them special little presents!!

I tag anyone who wants to do this!!!

3 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I'm glad to know this information... *wink*

Birgitta said...

It was fun to read more about you!

Gerb said...

re: #17... don't think I haven't forgotten about your HUGE SECRET that you never revealed from - what, last year?! I'm still waiting...

And p.s. it was fun to read your answers.