Wednesday, May 21, 2008

OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS

Today, I arrived at work—normal as normal can be. HA HA!! Well, I received a few phone calls from clients and then, a particular client called. He is a hoot, but kind of crazy to talk to. When you get through talking to him, you feel like you had entered a war zone, fought, dragged yourself to the nearest hospital and healed. Sometimes you are not sure if you are coming or going. So, I walked him through documents and software issues. The phone call lasted approximately 2 hours. I was exhausted and frazzled after talking him through the items that needed to be discussed. We hung up. Immediately, I received another call from a client that had me fix some items on his documents, yesterday. He called to let me know that he had made a mistake and that the items that we fixed yesterday were on the wrong documents and we need to re-adjust the new documents with the new corrections. UGH!!

As soon as I hung, I started RE-FIXING those corrections when my phone rang again. It was the “war zone” client. Another hour on the phone with him was completely exhausting (and might I add little entertaining).

Immediately, I turned around to Vieve’s desk. Vieve has a bowl of chocolate kisses, a bowl of lifesavers and a container of M&M’s. She keeps these dishes constantly filled with treats. We have plenty of visitors throughout the day due to her candy dishes (okay, maybe a little of it is that we are such fun girls to be around that people want to visit us each day…I know, I know, it is probably all about the candy.)
I grabbed a chocolate kiss from her container and opened it up. The “paper plume” (did you know the paper tag on the kisses are called "paper plumes"?)attached to the chocolate kiss read “OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS”. I started laughing out loud. Hershey’s knew exactly what to say in their adorable little kisses. I cannot believe that out of that whole bag, I picked one that summed my entire work day.
"OOPS OOPS OOPS OOPS"!!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Of course people come just to visit us! We're as sweet as the candy they're taking!

I'm glad that the kisses helped you out today. Did you know that the World's Largest Hershey's Kisses Chocolate weighed 30,540 lbs? Dibs!