Sunday, November 1, 2015

I can show gratitude each and every day...I am grateful for my parents.

I have been missing in action on my this lovely blog of mine.  Lots has happened over the last several months and I am sure that sooner or later, I will share my story but for right now, I am going to start with what is happening now.  I was challenged by a friend to share through social media the things that I am grateful for during the month of November.  The challenge also included that every single day had to be something different. 

I accepted the challenge...


Day 1: I am grateful for loving parents. They are the type of people that would drop anything and everything to serve someone in need even if it is not convenient at the time. I am grateful that I have the type of relationship with them that I am able to call them anytime of day to share something that I just learned, to share a happy thought or to have them listen as I pour out my heart. I love them dearly and I am grateful to have them as my parents.


❤Michelle

No comments: