Thursday, November 19, 2015

I am grateful for these moments...



Day 19: Do you ever have those moments when a little black rain cloud is hovering overhead making you feel that you should be doing more but by the end of the day, time has ran out and there is still so much to do and you just feel like you have completely failed? I have those moments more than I want to admit.

Tonight, after checking a few things off my "to do" list, I realized that there was so much to do...visit this person, write a note to that person, call this person, drop YW stuff off to this person, finish this project, clean this and that, and list goes on and on and feelings of failure become stronger and stronger...Then, a tender mercy happens. My phone chirps and I look over at it. I read the message that has been sent and tears fill my eyes and my heart. I AM GRATEFUL FOR THESE MOMENTS....these moments where I realize that maybe I am not failing and what I am doing might be enough. I am grateful for these moments where the Spirit touches my heart and I feel peace. I am truly blessed to receive such a beautiful note tonight. Truly blessed. ‪#‎gratitude2015‬ ‪#‎agratefulheartisahappyheart‬ ‪#‎ilovemycalling‬ ‪#‎iamtrulyblessed‬ ‪#‎iamsoproudofkenzie

No comments: