Sunday, November 8, 2015

I am grateful for my grandma!!!

Day 8: I am grateful for this beautiful woman, my sweet grandma. She passed on to the next life 10 years ago and I miss her often. She was an amazing woman. She didn't speak and hear like most people do. She spoke with her hands. She had been deaf since she was 6 months old so speaking with her hands is what she did to communicate with people. I loved talking with my grandma. I loved holding her fragile hands. I love her sweetness. I miss her.
Today, we were wat...ching Brylie's Primary program. The primary sang "I Know My Savior Loves Me" in sign language. As I watched Brylie sign this beautiful song, the most amazing comfort filled my heart. I was in the perfect place. I was sitting with my dear family, in church, watching Miss Brylie (Grandma's namesake) sign one of the most beautiful songs. Comfort and peace filled my entire body as I felt Grandma with us...and even closer, our Savior's love for all of us. ‪#‎gratitude2015‬ ‪#‎agratefulheartisahappyheart‬ ‪#‎ilovemyfamily‬ ‪#‎grandma‬ ‪#‎oursaviorslove





❤Michelle

No comments: