Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pumpkins…pumpkins…pumpkins

A few weeks ago, I was over at Mom’s and noticed three adorable pumpkins placed in the middle of her kitchen island. I asked her where she purchased them because I wanted some just like them. She said that she made them. HUZZAH!!! Do you know what that means? Well, when she says that…that means she knows to make them and she can help me too. My mom is very creative and talented. I love how she is always making something. She is incredibly talents. I know that she would argue that she isn’t but I know that she is. I have witnessed that for so many years.

10419608_10203853842479341_4681232126085496166_n

Today was the day that we found some time to make some of those adorable pumpkins. I was so excited because they were so simple and It didn’t take too much creative brain power to make them. HA HA  I love how they turned out and I am excited to put them in my entrance way.  AW…I love this time of year.    Thanks Mom for sharing helping me create this cute decoration.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Those are so cute! I'm excited for the upcoming holidays, I love decorating my house and celebrating these next few months!