Monday, September 15, 2014

Missionary Monday…

Day 63

One thing that I look forward to every week is Missionary Monday. I love receiving emails and letters in the mail from some of the most treasured young women in the world. I love watching my inbox fill with emails from these precious daughters of God. They are serving the Lord all over the world and not only blessing the lives of so many that they are coming contact with but they are blessing the lives of those here in their home stake. I am so blessed to know them and so grateful that they have come into my life. They truly are precious blessings that I treasure. Would you like to know what they had to say this week? Let me share a couple of comments…

From Russia, Sister Uhl shared her love of the temple with me. She said, “The temple is truly an amazing place and I'm sad that I can't go to one out here. I really look forward to the day when these European countries can have their own temple, the blessings are really amazing!

From Louisana, Sister Black wrote, “Sometimes we have to just let it be hard and trust that whatever it is we're going through is for our good. Like the scripture that says "be still and know that I am God." (D&C 101:16) So good. :)”

From Illinois, Sister Wells, shared, “…as you continue to do the Lords work, I know you will concur to feel reassuring peace come after you face the trials. :D I love you so much!!!”

From Guatemala, Sister Flewallen wrote, “I have learned that all I need to do is listen to the spirit and pray and lean on the Lord. Thank you for your example and for all that you do for me!”

From Poland, Sister Kuchar shared, “I know that God answers prayers and I'm grateful for the understanding I have been given this week.”

From Washington, Sister Hopkins said, “We all have different strengths and weaknesses. Heavenly Father knows this and out of His love for us He places us together so that we can continue to grow and progress towards our ultimate goal, living with Him in Heaven. :) This Gospel is, oh, so true! It is for everyone! It is a perfect Gospel that can touch the lives of us all.”

From Mexico, Sister Beckstead shared, “I feel like I’m in a huge spiritual bubble down here! I love that! 

I love hearing from these missionaries. I am so proud of what they are doing. I love how I feel inside when I read their letters and how my heart is filled with the spirit. They have such powerful testimonies!!! Aw…I love them so much and blessed to know them!!

~Chelle!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

How fun to hear from so many sisters from all around the world!