Thursday, September 5, 2013

The perfect patient…

My sweet little niece has been experiencing horrific migraines the past few days.   She has them occasionally but not as often as she has had them these past few days I cannot even imagine what it is like for her to have them so often.  I can barely handle the ones that I have every once in awhile.  So, after visiting  with her pediatrician, it was decided that Brylie needed to go to Primary Children’s Hospital to have them check her shunt to make sure that it was still working.   

BrylieShe had to endure some not-so-fun tests and we had to endure the heartache of watching her go through them. brylie1 I love this little girl and it breaks my heart to see her in so much pain. She is so strong it simply amazes me. 

brylie3

This little picture makes me laugh…she was asking the Neurosurgeon when she could go home.  It was awesome.  She was tired of being there and she just wanted to go home.

Aw…I love you little Brylie!

~Michelle

No comments: