Thursday, September 12, 2013

loving some Waffle Luv

Lately for some reason, we have been having these food trucks parked in our parking lot at work. We have had Pizza Fiore, Marley’s, Sweeto Burrito and today we had Waffle Luv. Vieve and I have tried something from each one of them and haven’t been too disappointed. The pizza from Pizza Fiore is baked over a wood fire. Vieve and I shared a pizza and I think that we both could have eaten our own. It was too yummy. Marley’s has delicious sliders and shoestring French fries. Oh, their fry sauce is simply divine. Um…Sweeto Burrito wasn’t my favorite but if I forget my lunch and they are here, I might take advantage of the convenience of food from the parking lot.

20130926_102310

Today we tried an amazing waffle from Waffle Luv. Let me tell you…DELICIOUSNESS!!! I had the Strawberry Nutella waffle. It was heavenly.

Aw…this could get addicting.

~Michelle

No comments: